Monday, August 15, 2011

Here goes nothing...

Well, this is my first stab at maintaining a blog. I never really thought I needed one but due to me "slacking off" lately on my new game I figured it might help keeping me on track - and as this is my third game I thought perhaps some of my experience (mostly mistakes :)) and the experience (again - probably mistakes) I gain in my current project might be intersting to any game developers that happen to find this blog.
And if nothing else - it could provide some outlet for any anxieties encountered during this development.
I'll explain where I'm coming from and where I want to get to in my next post.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, man! I'm actually in same position, doing the same thing and in same way, LOL! But I find your blog highly motivating, maybe my dev blog on http://www.seacraft-online.com will do the same to you! :D

    ReplyDelete